When the time came and we had to move to the new Joomla 1.6 version, we at IceTheme wanted to give you a special gift, well in fact one of most used modules... a new menu module. But the powerful IceMegaMenu extension is not the next simple menu module that you may find anywhere. No I'm sorry you will not...
Based from our long experience with Joomla and listening as well to your suggestions we are proud to preset one of our most mighty Joomla extension that we have ever built until now. But what makes the IceMegaMenu extension so great?!
On the plugin part came the interesting part. After lots of request from our valuable members, now you are able to split the dropdown into as many columns as you wish and exactly the way you need to. Also you may load any Joomla modules inside the dropdown directly by selecting the module name or the module position. Another interesting feature that may be very handy to you is the ability to put for each menu item the width for the dropdown and the width for each column of the dropdown, so as you can see you have total control over the way the module operates.
- Chose your desired style based from your website colors from a list of pre-built module themes
- Select the dropdown running effect from slide, fade or both
- Ability to load menu images into each menu item
- Split exactly the way your require the dropdown by having total control to the full dropdown width, to each column width and the number of menu items to display to each column.
- Ability to load any Joomla Module to the dropdown by selecting either from the Module Name of from the Module Position.
Publishing information with no effort, but that would still trigger your user, can be quite difficult. That is why we, IceTheme have created the IceCaption module, whose job is to Deliver information in an easy and clever way within a small area.
The IceCaption Module is redistributed under the GPL license, so is free for use but note also that for all our Joomla Extensions we provide support from our Forums
- Select articles from a certain category or input articles ID
- Choose the transition effect, delay, duration etc.
- Select the variation from horizontal to vertical.
- Enable/Disable the readmore feature.